Sunday, January 11, 2009

Truffs,

I really hope that you did not think I was trying to leave you behind today... that would make me so very sad!  When we first started running I was just so excited because we have been cooped up inside for so long,  I didn't look behind me and I just assumed you and Grammy were running too!  Then my Mommy turned and waved and I saw you way behind and turning down another trail!  Then I knew I would have to run as fast as I could make my Mommy go so that we could find you again!  I was so happy to see you when I turned that last corner....my little paws just stopped in their tracks to make sure it was you.  I wish we could have sniffed around a little longer.  I think that there were lots of interesting smells by that tall tree.  I know you wanted to stay longer too.  

I always love when we can go out together Truffs.  You are my forever bestest pal.  I think I will see you in the morning and we can be together and wait for our mommy's and daddy's to come home.  Wuv you so much!  

Sasha Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment